1. All items that we sell are 100% guaranteed for life to be authentic unless otherwise described (in the case of historical circulating counterfeit items, or "contemporary counterfeits").
2. All items purchased from our website are returnable for a refund within 14 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. All items must be returned in the same condition they were sent, unless somehow damaged in mailing. Any coins that have been otherwise cleaned or damaged will be ineligible for return. All returned items are to be insured for their full value. All costs of shipping returned items are solely the responsibility of the customer.
3. The items depicted in our photos are of the actual item you will receive. We strive to ensure that our images depict the items as faithfully as possible to their appearance when viewed in-person under normal lighting conditions. Getting an exact match is seldom, if ever, possible. Please allow for slight variations in appearance.
4. All items are subject to prior sale. We endeavor to update our pages frequently, and will mark items as "sold" when appropriate.
5. We respect your privacy, just as we hope that you respect the work that we do. All information that you supply to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other personal information, must be truthful and accurate. All transactions are confidential, and we will not ever share your e-mail address or phone number with anyone. However, in the event that we suspect fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to supply your information to law enforcement agencies.
6. We may require references for unknown customers placing large orders. We will contact you after your order has been placed if references are necessary. You may include 2-3 references in advance in the "Order Comments" field of the order form when you check out to help minimize shipping delay.
7. All data, including images, is the property of Harford Coin Company, Inc., and is protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws and international conventions. The content may be used as a shopping and educational resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission or display of the content, is strictly prohibited.
8. We can accept payment for online orders in the form of personal check (may have to clear), money order, wire transfer, VISA, Mastercard, or American Express. US$ checks must be written on a US bank. Credit card payment may be arranged by phone, fax, or mail, if preferred. Address and phone number: Harford Coin Company, Inc., 8722 Satyr Hill Rd., Parkville, MD, 21234, phone: 410-665-1814. Office hours are Wednesday & Thursday 10AM – 5PM and Friday & Saturday 10AM – 3PM. Title for all merchandise does not pass until payment is made in full.
9. All items will be shipped with insurance & signature confirmation. Orders over $300 will be shipped via U.S. Registered Mail. No exceptions. Please provide a specific shipping address and advise us of any special shipping instructions. We can ship to P.O. Boxes, but will require a full & complete billing address with such shipments. Every effort is made to ship within 48 hours of receipt of payment. Please allow a reasonable time for delivery.
10. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are solely the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to ordering. All customs forms will clearly state the nature & actual value of the item, no exceptions.
11. Maryland law requires that all shipments delivered within the State of Maryland must be charged 6% sales tax for orders on coins below $1000.
12. If you have any questions, please call us at 410.665.1814.